Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Remedy, Tattoo Rock Parlour

EDIT: More photos are available HERE

After a whirlwind week, where it appeared that I was being stalked by varied, but linked alternate careers, I had a chance to photograph a friends band at Tattoo Rock Parlour in downtown Toronto.


What a great venue. Though the stage is small, as a photographer, the rest of the floor is wonderful. Various levels for differing shots, as well as areas that you can kind of bury yourself in so as to not be in the way of others enjoying the show. Places where I like to get into to! On the plus side, I've worked with the audio guy many times in the past, so I also had a secure place to store my gear.


Here are a few of the shots from the show:


(Click to embiggen)







Visit their website at Gimme The Remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment