Monday, February 7, 2011

Free Egypt 2

I've really been photographing a lot since the G20 in Toronto last year. Protests, rallies, marches...they all make for great photos since there is so much variety, and so much going on. Last Saturday, I photographed the latest Free Egypt Rally and March in Toronto. Another great, well planned event. I got a chance to actually run through this protest a few times since there weren't many people on the sidewalks, and the police were very friendly this time. I got a chance to talk to a few of them while I was wiating for the protest to come up to us. Again, about photography, same as the week before!

I took this shot before I started to talk to them.




After talking to them, and basically without asking, they posed for a shot.





Of course, I took some other shots as well. Here are some of those:









No comments:

Post a Comment