Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This Happens Everytime...


Every time the SIU re-opens a case, I look over my shots. Just in case I happen to have something, or something related. Well, the last time, I found a few more. These were from the Friday THROUGH the Canada Day Long Weekend. As a side note, I ALSO saw an Officer without his badge last Saturday at Yonge-Dundas Square. Unfortunately, I did not take a shot. So, without further ado, I announce my new game. Spot the Badgeless Cop. I blew the pictures up, so it's a REALLY easy game.



Win the game, and you get a job with the SIU!!!

Find only a few, and you win a job as a TPS Detective!


*Prizes may not be exactly as written*
*I am aware that there are two pictures of the same officer*

Without further ado...the pictures!


(Click for larger image)














No comments:

Post a Comment